Free Meal at the Airport
The Paradies shops at airports are offering free meals to the country's military personnel through its Food and Beverage Division's Treat Our Troops program.
Between Memorial Day and Independence Day, active or retired military need only show their military identification when ordering or checking out and Paradies will donate one menu item - such as an entrée, sandwich, appetizer or salad, and a non-alcoholic beverage - from May 25 to July 4.
Participating restaurants and airports include:- Sweet Auburn Market — Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
- Blue Ridge Tavern — Asheville (NC) Regional Airport
- 4th Street Vine, McKenna's on the Fly and the Long Beach Marche — Long Beach (CA) Airport
- Bar Symon — Pittsburgh International Airport
- Big Bowl, Magic Pan and Say Si Bon! – Denver International Airport
- Jammin' Java, Smokewood American Grill, Say Si Bon! — all at Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport
- Say Si Bon! — Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
In addition through July 4 the Hudson Group is offering free coffee to all active military from the US and Canada.
. . . . . . .
Know of free of discounted fun things to do this summer? Email us so we can share it with other military families!
email@example.com. I'll reply as soon as I can!